May 5, 2015
LP Reports First Quarter 2015 Results
Louisiana-Pacific Corporation (LP) (NYSE: LPX) reported today results for the first quarter of 2015, which included the following:
• Sales for the first quarter of $472 million were higher by 6 percent compared to the year ago quarter.
• Loss from continuing operations was $35 million ($0.24 per diluted share).
• Non-GAAP adjusted loss from continuing operations was $19 million ($0.13 per diluted share).
• Adjusted EBITDA from continuing operations for the first quarter was $6 million compared to $23 million in the first quarter of 2014.
• Cash and cash equivalents were $468 million as of March 31, 2015.
March 27, 2015
LP Building Products Unveils New Look For LPCorp.com
LP Building Products has announced the redesign of its company website, LPCorp.com, including the addition of a sustainability news section and an industry blog as well as an enhanced literature finder tool. Not only does the new website provide an easy-to-navigate organizational structure, but the design is responsive in nature, allowing building professionals to seamlessly view content across devices.