LP® SmartSide® products can help give any home a new life with their beautiful selection of styles and profiles.
Transform A Home
LP® SmartSide® Trim & Siding can upgrade a home’s curb appeal with deep wood grain texture and improve its resistance to hail and impact damage. LP SmartSide products are an investment with lasting value, backed by an industry-leading 5/50-year limited warranty. Give your customers peace of mind that they have beautiful, high-quality products installed on their home.
Why Install LP® SmartSide® Trim & Siding Products?
- Rich Cedar Grain Texture or Smooth Finish
- Impact Resistance
- Toughness in Harsh Weather
- Outstanding Workability
- Excellent Value
See Why Remodelers Choose LP SmartSide Products
The Benefits of
LP SmartSide Trim & Siding
LP SmartSide products are a superb choice to upgrade a home’s beauty and curb appeal. It is always a smart choice when accenting homes partially finished in stone, stucco or brick. The beautiful contrast of these exterior claddings creates architectural balance that’s visually appealing and welcoming.
- Rich cedar grain texture or smooth finish
- Longer lengths may reduce seams
- Unmatched consistency for curb appeal
LP SmartSide Trim & Siding is treated to the core with LP’s proprietary SmartGuard® process, making it one of the most durable siding solutions available on the market today.
- LP lap siding resists hail and impact damage better than fiber cement and vinyl siding
- Stands up to harsh weather in any climate
- Resists damage from termites and fungal decay
LP SmartSide treated engineered wood siding cuts out the time you spend dealing with warped and split pieces when properly stored and applied. Virtually every piece leaves the mill straight and ready to use.
- Works and cuts like traditional wood
- Requires fewer tools than fiber cement products
- Weighs less, easier to carry, less breakage than fiber cement
- Longer lengths may mean fewer seams and less waste when compared to fiber cement
Are You A Homeowner? Find Out More.
Take It To The Limit With The LP BuildSmart Preferred Contractor Program
The LP® BuildSmart™ Preferred Contractor Program was designed to help remodeling contractors access tools to grow their business. As part of the BuildSmart team you’ll enjoy exclusive resources to gain more business, including in-depth product and installation training, expert marketing support, and priority lead generation.