5 Big Benefits Our Manufacturer’s Warranty Brings Your Business
by Amy Lindholm, January 18, 2018
LP® SmartSide® trim and siding products are backed by one of the most competitive warranties on the market, the LP SmartSide 5/50 Limited Warranty. Architects, builders and remodelers can recommend LP products with confidence and homeowners can enjoy peace of mind, thanks to the following warranty features:
- 5-year, 100% labor and materials replacement feature
- 50-year prorated, limited warranty on substrate
- Warranty that is transferrable to the next homeowner
Warranty Coverage = Increased Profits
Here’s more about how using LP SmartSide products backed by the 5/50 Limited Warranty can benefit your business.
- Increase consumer confidence in the product. A home is a huge asset, and homeowners want to make the right siding choice that helps provide the best protection for their investment.A company that is confident enough in its products to offer a 50-year limited warranty gives consumers confidence in the siding quality – and gives you a more attractive selling proposition.
- Leverage the warranty to close the sale. Before making a siding purchase, homeowners typically compare the characteristics of competing brands. When brands are comparable in price and benefits, they look for other features that will help them make a final decision. In this case, a warranty that includes 20 more years of coverage than the James Hardie® 30-Year Limited Warranty may be what closes the sale.
- Protect your reputation. Even one negative review due to an installation flaw or a siding defect may impact your business. With its 100% labor and material replacement feature, the LP SmartSide warranty means that homeowners can get defects, hail damage and other inclusions fixed at little or no cost, and without resorting to negative reviews.
- Build customer loyalty. An outstanding warranty helps to give homeowners peace of mind when making a major home improvement. Providing customers not only with a great siding product, but a solution for how to fix siding if it has an issue, helps to build your status as a trusted local contractor.
Become an LP® BuildSmart™ Preferred Contractor
Are you interested in the benefits that LP offers your business? The LP® BuildSmart™ Preferred Contractor Program educates contractors like you on how to provide quality installation of LP® SmartSide® products, and offers tools to help you increase leads. Learn more about the LP BuildSmart Preferred Contractor Program by calling (866) 389-4657.