Sheds constructed with LP products offer all the warmth and beauty of traditional wood, along with the outstanding durability you need. With interior panel finishes like SmartFinish®
for a beautiful, clean appearance and SilverTech®
to help keep shed storage
spaces cooler, LP is the smart choice for better buildings. Let’s take a closer look at the most important advantages of LP®
siding and trim for these structures.
10. Reversible. Some LP SmartSide trim comes in reversible smooth and cedar textures, greatly adding to its flexibility for shed design.
9. Renewable resource. All SmartSide products are manufactured with wood (a renewable resource) acquired using processes certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI®).
8. No efflorescence. LP SmartSide products do not contain the natural salts and minerals which sometimes discolor fiber cement products.
7. Easier to install. LP SmartSide is significantly lighter per linear foot than fiber cement, making it easier to install. In addition, no special tools are required to cut it.
6. Fewer seams. SmartSide trim and lap siding come in 16′ lengths, which may result in fewer seams or joints on your structure.
5. More impact-resistant. SmartSide siding products are more resistant than fiber cement or vinyl products to impact damage from common projectiles found in a backyard, such as golf balls, baseballs and rocks.
4. Possible cost advantages. Due to the lighter weight and increased coverage per piece, there may be significant installation cost advantages with SmartSide lap, trim and shakes over fiber cement and other siding products. Ask your local dealer for details.
3. Longer warranty.
50-year limited warranty is longer than most fiber cement product warranties. Read the warranty for yourself at www.lpcorp.com
2. Realistic wood grain texture. SmartSide has a more realistic wood texture than most fiber cement and vinyl siding products, so your shed can have all the warmth and beauty of traditional wood.
1. Time-tested performance. LP has manufactured over nine billion square feet of SmartSide siding since 1997. After nearly 20 years of successful performance, LP SmartSide products are proven and time-tested!
A Cut Above the Rest
Make your shed storage building or other structure a cut above the rest. LP SmartSide products are available nationwide through independent dealers. Explore shed sizes
, then find a shed dealer near you