May 5, 2015
LP Reports First Quarter 2015 Results
Louisiana-Pacific Corporation (LP) (NYSE: LPX) reported today results for the first quarter of 2015, which included the following:
• Sales for the first quarter of $472 million were higher by 6 percent compared to the year ago quarter.
• Loss from continuing operations was $35 million ($0.24 per diluted share).
• Non-GAAP adjusted loss from continuing operations was $19 million ($0.13 per diluted share).
• Adjusted EBITDA from continuing operations for the first quarter was $6 million compared to $23 million in the first quarter of 2014.
• Cash and cash equivalents were $468 million as of March 31, 2015.