Candy, jewelry and cards are so passé. This Valentine’s Day, give that special someone something she’ll never expect: a she-shed! Has your valentine always wanted a space she can call her own, but a home renovation is too pricey? She-sheds are repurposed backyard sheds
that can be customized for almost any use. A she-shed is a great way to give her the room and the privacy she’s been dreaming of for an affordable price.
The Possibilities for a She-Shed Are Endless
No matter her interests, there’s a shed that will become her favorite spot. Bonus: because it’s not attached to the home, there’s no need to tidy up in the middle of a project.
- Garden shed. For the avid gardener, a she-shed can be much more than a dark tool shed. It can become a greenhouse complete with ample lighting for growing plants, a potting bench, and lots of storage space for seeds, fertilizer, pots and larger equipment.
- Art studio. An artist will love the solitude of a she-shed art or craft studio, where she can be inspired by her surroundings. Be sure to add windows to the shed for plenty of natural light while creating.
- Backyard bar. Take the party outside by turning a shed into a private bar. Start with a bar and plenty of shelving for bottles, add bar windows and outdoor seating, and let the good times roll.
- Quiet getaway. Sometimes she just needs a place where she can write, cozy up with a good book or take a nap in peace. Add color and texture with wall hangings, curtains, rugs and comfortable seating.
- Or design your own! Whatever her vision, you can use LP® products to help create the she-shed that’s just right for your special someone.
Need Help? Find a Local Shed Dealer
LP® Outdoor Building Solutions® quality shed building
products feature innovations like the SmartGuard® process, to help your shed resist fungal decay and termites. Get inspired in our Idea Gallery
, then find a shed dealer near you to buy a shed