Complement your siding with matching LP® SmartSide® Soffit Panels.
Available in vented and non-vented, when you use LP® SmartSide® Soffit on your projects people will notice your attention to every detail. You’ll get the same wood grain or smooth look that matches other LP SmartSide products in a soffit that’s pre-cut to the width you need. Plus, our vented soffit is the perfect alternative to hand-installed metal vents with its precisely cut, bug-resistant vents.
Product Specs &
LP SmartSide products come in different lengths, widths, textures, profiles and substrates, so there’s an ideal product for virtually any set of needs. Find all those details and product specifications here.
Features & Benefits
- The perfect alternative to MDO, plywood or hand-installed metal vents
- Precisely cut vents offer 10 square inches of ventilation per linear foot, making it easier to meet code requirements while adding architectural beauty
- Designed to minimize paint buildup and promote continuous airflow
- 1/8˝ vents to help keep hornets and bees out
- Eliminates time spent ripping full sheets
- Treated engineered wood strand or fiber substrate
Choose LP SmartSide products with confidence.
Good For Customers, Good For The Enviroment
LP uses an SFI® certified forest management and fiber sourcing system to help ensure that the wood that goes into our products comes from well-managed forests.
An Innovative Alternative to MDO, Plywood, Vinyl or Metal Vents
When you use LP® SmartSide® Soffit on your projects, people will notice your attention to every detail. You’ll get the same wood grain or smooth look that matches other LP SmartSide products in a soffit that’s pre-cut to the width you need. Vented soffits are also available with precisely cut, bug-resistant vents.