Meet Code. Exceed Expectations.
Image courtesy of KTGY Group and Avalon Bay
A Single Fire-Rated Panel
That Allows You To Do More With Less
LP® FlameBlock® Fire-Rated OSB Sheathing is ICC-certified to meet code and provides additional value—strength, savings and greater design flexibility. It helps you build fire-rated wall assemblies and roof deck faster—at a lower cost—than most common alternatives.
- ICC-certified (ESR-1365)
- Class A and 30-Minute Flame Spread Rating (ASTM E84, UL 723)
- Combines flame-spread resistance and burn-through resistance
- 15-Minute Thermal Barrier Protection (UBC 26-2)
- Component of fire-rated interior and exterior wall assemblies and roof decks
- Ends with the proven strength of LP OSB
- Adds a proprietary non-combustible, fiberglass-reinforced Pyrotite® treatment
- Available in a variety of thicknesses for wall assemblies and roof deck applications
- Available with fire-rated treatment on one or both sides
LP FlameBlock Gallery
The Varsity At College Park
College Park, MD
The View at Waterfront
The Nine at Memphis
For More Information
Enter your email to receive product updates about LP FlameBlock Fire-Rated OSB Sheathing.